Monday, May 24, 2010

It's Not Always About Me

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

Today blog review is It's Not Always About Me, don't you just love the title of this blog. This blog is mostly about Yuuki, she is Pinay blogger and she's married. Well now you might see it is mostly about MMS, that's Meet My Sponsor blog review by Yuuki. There is a huge contest going on at her blog that ends on 31 May, 2010.

Yuuki is pen name and she is not only addictions to games but also books. Not only that she also likes to watch drama series. From time to time you will able see some review on movies at her blog. As for now, I am looking about info on Otaku. Yuuki loves to eat Japanese food I find her eating four times at different Japanese restaurant and some at the same restaurant. It must be cheap eating there as over here it cost around USD$28 per person, even kids need to pay half the price.

Now reading Yuuki's blog I find out that she is in Dubai not in Philippines. I read about her eating Japanese food at Dubai Mall?


Don't let me get you confused here, go ahead and visit her blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment