Wednesday, December 29, 2010

GT: Fun vacation

I love vacation and this is the latest vacation to Universal Studio Singapore. My first time to go Singapore, the vacation was in November. It was last minute decision even though we plan it earlier.

It was about 45 minute flight trip from Malaysia to Singapore. I am glad this trip I go with my family and my dad. We live in a room where the two single beds can be push together and make it like king size bed. My dad sleep on the extra single bed. It is fun family trip for everyone even though we not go for the adventure ride. I would go for it but I am pregnant I cannot take any of the adventure ride.

I don't know when is the next vacation, everyone is so busy now. Tomorrow is Public Holiday here but I am not sure if my dear is working or not.


4 comments:

  1. another interesting place to visit now that US is operational. Hope to visit there too soon, my kids would surely love it.

    Happy New Year and more power to us girls here at GT.

    Here's my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that was GRAND! wish i could go to Singapore someday.. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow it would be really fun to visit universal studios and singapore,too!!happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's great for you and your family to get together once in a while :)

    i sent you an email because you won the makeover from redamethyst's contest. i hope to get a reply :)

    ReplyDelete