Thursday, October 22, 2009

NOUVI lipgloss: Mag freebie, I want one too!

Yeah the box has got the lipgloss, so much of them. :(

I was wiping away the lipgloss then I realised how stupid of me, I supposed to put them on.
There goes me to put on my left hand, then only I go another room to put on my lips.

I saw Janice has got the mag freebie, I just know that I want one. So nice of her help me to purchase the magazine and redeem the lipgloss. I try to find at Subang Parade MPH book store but the mag is not available there. :(

So when I open the box of lipgloss I knew there is damage, you see I grab this chance to put it on right away. The envelope middle was wrecked, lucky postman not remove the lipgloss as clearly can see it. :)

My left hand is so shiny now, the smell is so good! My right hand is still blinking, it is in red too. :)

AMICA magazine is from Singapore. Price of the magazine is SG $6, MYR $18, HK$60.

No comments:

Post a Comment