Thursday, October 8, 2009

Review:Make or Break

I love blogging and from blogging I get to know bloggers. Make or Break is about a full time mom, part time worrier. I know Pehpot from Makoy's contest but we are not communicate much. Now she is going to have her baby soon on this coming November. Oh boy how much I have miss out at her blog and her.

One of the posts caught my eyes, it is the after math where you can see the furnitures are ruined. I know everything is ruined, most important is they are safe and sound. You can always purchase the new furniture but you cannot purchase a life. Now I am sure she is buy picking up things that still function.

Make or Break is a friendly blog where you can find this blog easy to access. Now the blog has got 136 followers, you can find the categories of parenting, babies and kids, and health to read at her blog. There are so much to read and you can find out more about Ondoy from there.

You must read the last post to find out how Pehpot felt about the Ondoy. From there we know that nothing matters as long as we have each other. Cherish every moment with your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment